How to do a remote power cycle of Nucleus?

Roon Nucleus is ‘core’ connected to Emotiva RMC-1’s USB DAC input from one of the nucleus’s usb ports. Library is on 3 TB ext HD connected to the other Nucleus usb port.
Problem- occaisonally when playing music from the nucleus through the RMC-1 tracks just zip through and don’t actually play. It will zip through the album tracks one by one in a few seconds and then stop as if it has played through correctly. Seems to be a problem after doing a hard reset of the RMC-1 not communicating/connecting correctly with the Nucleus. Most likely an Emotiva firmware problem, but it is only fixed by doing a power cycle of tthe Nucleus using the power button inset in the rear of Nucleus.
Question- Is there a way to remotely power cycle the Nucleus using my laptop ?? It’s a hassle to get to the rear power button and being able to remotely power cycle would be very helpful.

You can do this from the web-administration page, or bookmark the following:

If nucleus.local doesn’t work, substitute the IP address.

Thanks. I needed to use the IP address. Bookmarked the page and I’ll try next time this happens.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.