How to edit / correct collected stats / metrics in 1.8

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Just released v1.8 build on latest up to date Windows 10 (altho cant imagine this matters)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

I’m sure this doesn’t matter. But network is wired to a gigabit ethernet switch.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Not applicable. Issue has nothing to do with playback.

Description Of Issue

@support something came to light with a new feature. At some point I must have turned play on of an album with loop, and left it playing for over a day. Is there any way to edit the metrics the “most played album & artists" is based on?

I’ve actually only listened to this Manchester Orchestra album a few times. But due to the mistake of letting it play on a loop, it seems that it is by far my most listened to album & artist. I’d like to remove this top album and artists so that the remainder of the stats fills out the graph more accurately.

Thanx!

Hi @Steve_Mato — The data that you see here is pulled from your History. If you go to the History you can select plays and delete them. This will then adjust the data that you see on the Home page.

1 Like

Much thanx. Thought I looked there; mistakenly thought it was a short term history like the queue. But in retrospect I guess I didn’t realize I can look for this specifically. Nor did I know I can edit or clear that. Will do so. Thanx!

I went to My History. Where does one ‘select plays’?

Also as the My History page does not have a scrollbar how does one find the record played say 7000 plays ago?

And clicking the search eyeglass on that page is a regular global search, not one filtered to just my history.

Edit: I found where I could see plays. I enabled the column under the album tracks list. Still have not found where to clear it tho. If it is under “My History” I do not see how I can find the plays without scrolling for hours or days passed thousands of plays.

Using the UI on a Fire HD10 tablet.

Edit…

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @Steve_Mato

You can select plays in history by long-pressing or right-clicking, selecting Edit, and then pressing Delete Plays

You can also use Ctrl+A to select all plays.

As for finding specific plays, at this time there is no option for this besides scrolling through to search for them manually.

Thanx for that. And reopening this.

I imagine you saw below already, but there is a bug related to this; specifically no scroll bars on Android making someone [me] have to ‘Flick’ thru thousands of plays to find the right one(s). (Needless to say I did not do that, rather used the UI on a computer. )

But for completeness here is my report and request for enhancement: