How to hide one track in an Tidal album

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Version 1.8 (build 764) stable

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Manhattan II - Mytech

Description Of Issue
How do I hide one track in an album that originates from Tidal? I used to go into edit and then hide but now in 1.8 that seems gone. What do I do now?

Not sure about hide, never used it, but double clicking on the heart for a track will mark it off. It still shows in the track list but doesn’t play. If the album is already queued before the track is marked off it will play because its already in the queue.

On the particular track, click on the three dots on the far right. Then chose edit , then hide track .

Well I sort of figured the problem out. One of the 5000 things I am to remember every day with all the various technology I use is that you can only hide a track if you have first loaded the album to your library. Hiding is then available.

If I sound a tad testy about this its that the GUI does not provide any visual clue that you can’t do something until you do something else first. In the good old days “hide” would have been greyed out - providing a clue as to its lack of availability - but now it just disappears, leaving the user to wonder what’s going on. Such is progress.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.