How to hide Qobuz playlists on the standard Roon playlists (Mobile, Android)?

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

MacOS Catalina 10.15, Roon Version 1.6 (build 416) stable (64bit)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Mac Core (see above) Sonore MicroRendu as Roon Bridge on Ethernet to USB

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

NuPrime DAC-10 via USB (attached to Sonore MicroRendu

Description Of Issue

On the Desktop, I have a clear separation of my Roon playlists and the Qobuz playlists, which are only shown under Qobuz/My Qobuz/My Playlists. However on my Android Device (version 1.6, build 433, stable) both playlists (Roon and Qobuz) are shown under Roon playlists. This is very confusing, because I do now have the same or similar playlists twice. Is there a possibility, to disable the visibility of Qobuz playlists in the standard playlist section of Roon? The Qobuz playlists are still accessable under Qobuz/My Qobuz/My Playlists, so it is not necessary to add them to the Roon playlists.

Hi @Alex_Reusch,

Currently there is no way to filter between Qobuz and Roon playlists. Since this appears to be “working as designed” I would recommend also posting your suggestion in the 'feature request" section of the site.

Our product team and developers keep a close eye on that category, so that’s definitely the best place to propose a change like this and get feedback from the Community.

We appreciate the feedback!

OK. Here the bug: Roon shows outdated/orphaned Qobuz playlists. Please fix this!!!

Hi @Alex_Reusch,

Using your Blues - You got it? example above — Can you share a screenshot of what you see in Qobuz? Is only one of these showing up?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.