How to load HAF convolution filters in to Nucleus+?

Thanks for responding. Right. Unzipped? Zipped? Okay: I haven’t unzipped. They remain zipped. Should have said that more clearly.

I believe you should be able to select zipped files now in Roon. Then all I did was drag them over. Browse for those filters in DSP. Assign HAF & Xtalk to a preset.

Thanks very much. Just had to ensure the files were compressed. All is well and everything is sorted. Will begin listening to the new filters tomorrow. Really looking forward to spending a week or with them and then tweaking them with Thierry if needed.

Great news Michael! It can be very easy to forget if you haven’t gone through process in a while. Be nice & convenient if one day Roon could build in the ability to create room correction without displacing good people like Thierry Villard.

Ha! Yah, wouldn’t it be great? Having said that, I wish Thierry every success as he has provided excellent service and by all accounts his product is excellent. I’m really looking forward to getting into listening today. All the best.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.