How to properly group Boxed Sets

Hi,

my question is mainly concerning non-identified albums. How does Roon identify boxed sets? I have several unidentified boxed sets that properly display as one album in JRiver (which is my main tagging tool) but fail to do so in Roon.
As an example I have the set of all of C.P.E. Bachs work for solo keyboard on 26 CD’s. All albums share the same album name and the same album artist. Disc# is also maintained properly.
What I see is the following:

Some of the individual discs are grouped together, some of them are not. How is this supposed to work. Which tags do I need to provide in order for this to work correctly? I fail to understand the logic.

Thanks
Klaus

Hi @Klaus_Kammerer1. Give this a read and let me know if you still have any questions.

https://community.roonlabs.com/t/how-can-i-ensure-multi-disc-sets-and-box-sets-are-identified-properly/2987

Hi Mike,

I have checked my files according to your link. I have one single directory for the whole boxset and the track#. disc# and disctotal tags are filled. I have done a rescan of my albums but nothing changed. Any other idea what might be wrong?

Thanks
Klaus