How to pull up albums on a particular label

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

roon 1.8

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

wired

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

meitner ma3

Description Of Issue

wondering how i can search by label. I can pull up an album, then click on the label, but takes me to the one i listened to in my playlist. how do i find others on the same label within Qobuz? For example, i have a rachel podger album on channel classics. i know other albums, but how do i pull them all up? thanks.

Go to your Albums page, click on Focus (top left corner), and one of the Focus variables is Label. Choose your label, and the relevant albums will appear.

right, that’s for albums i have in my library. how do i search for say Living Stereo, or Channel Classics available to stream on Quobuz? i have not added them to my library or album list.

You can’t do do this in Roon. You’ll have to work around in the Qobuz app. Enter an album you know and tap on the 3dots and can explore the label. Add the chosen album to favorites and it Will visible in Roon.

1 Like

thanks so much for the reply, i’ve added them all to a Qobuz playlist and now can browse that. Do we know if Tidal also supports the search by label via Roon? Been looking at rolling them as I can now decode and render MQA on the Meitner MA3, which by the way is a lovely piece of gear.

Roon does not allow for searching any non-library content via label.