How to remove some Tidal albums

I can’t figure out how to remove some Tidal albums from my favorites to save my life. As near as I can tell, there’s no way to do it.

Yes there is. In the Album Browser, right-click (or long-touch on a tablet or iPad) all the albums that you want to delete, then click the Edit button at the top right of the Browser window, followed by the Delete Albums button at the bottom of the Album Options tab that appears (it’s a scrollable window, and the button is at the bottom).

Deleting these albums from your Library is the same as removing them from your TIDAL favorites in the TIDAL app.

Alternatively, if you prefer to remove the albums from your TIDAL favorites in the TIDAL app, they will be deleted from your Roon Library. There’s more than one way to skin a cat, as the saying goes… :grinning:

Great. thank you

Thanks for the help Geoff. I wish you could make the deletion without having to go to the Album section and find that particular album. Add that to my complaint that there is no ability to minimize the player without opening the menu (put the minimize icon on the top interface so one can just click and minimize in one step).