How to report Incorrect lyrics?

Update:

The Tarkan lyrics are still incorrect. However, now with the ability to add/correct lyrics in 1.7 I was able to add the correct lyrics. Sweet! :slight_smile:

I found a way to get lyrics corrected. I sent an email to support@lyricfind.com

Gave them the Artist/Title, with a link to the incorrect lyrics as found on internet (from LyricFind, no less), and a link to the correct lyrics from some other source also found on net, just to avoid any confusion.

They replied quickly and within a couple weeks the correct lyrics were playing from Roon. :smiley:

2 Likes

Cool! :grinning:

Thanks.

I have this issue too, only for me when I look at the Moana (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) in Tidal in Roon it has the Tracks and lyrics in Spanish, however when I look at the same Album in the Tidal app it shows in English (and my settings are all for English in Roon).

Hello @Martin_Hamilton,

Thanks for the report! I can reproduce your findings on my end, let me discuss this issue with the technical team.

1 Like

I’ve come across many lyric errors, this is one. The album is pulled from Tidal, and I have no idea where these song lyrics came from!?

I know I can edit the song listings or if available, try to match with a different album in the Roon database, but no lyric edit option.

Happen to come across wrong lyrics on Roon and then found this thread…

Its in the “PAPERMOON” EP of Tommy heavenly6 from Tidal.

Track 1 “PAPERMOON” and track 2 “ruby shoes” both show lyrics of “ruby shoes”.

Track 3 “PAPERMOON (Original Instrumental)” shows lyrics of “PAPERMOON”.

Thank you.

incorrect lyrics. — completely wrong songs — on The Jam/Setting Sons for more than one song. here is one:

There should be no lyrics

“Nice ‘N’ Slow” by “Freddie Jackson” on album “Don’t let Love Slip Away” has instead the Lyrics for:

“Nice ‘N’ Slow” by “Usher”

And another, Andrew Bird, Noble Beast, Natural Disaster.

Gerald Alston, song “Slow Motion” on album “Open Invitation”

So here’s another one:
Time to move on (written by Tom Petty, Performed by Hi Ho Silver) from Californication, Season 6: Music from the Showtime Series

This album has about seven tracks that display lyrics that seem to be from Bill Haley songs. I don’t think BH was collaborating with Bartok.

I Robot is instrumental. The lyrics are from For Emily by Simon and Garfunkel off of Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 21 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.