How to set Roon to access iTunes on my Laptop?

MiniMac 10.13.6 Roon 1.8

I’m sorry to ask a question that has likely been asked before but have spent days trying to figure this out and can’t …

I originally set-up Roon on my Macbook (now deactivated/disconnected but not deleted) but ultimately set it up new on a dedicated Mac Mini which is available 24 hours a day. All of these devices are on the the same high-speed wifi. Roon runs great and connects seamlessly with my Naim and Bluesound streamers. What it doesn’t see is the iTunes library on the Macbook. I’ve poked around both the Mini and the Macbook for several days to no avail. Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Wi-Fi 200mbps

Have you read the roon knowledge base and tried the iTunes section?

yes, I have. many times. what I cannot fathom is how to get roon on the mini to see itunes on the macbook. I’ve tried creating a new folder but have no idea what the pathway to the macbook, over the wi-fi, would be.

I don’t know Macs so can’t help there.

ok, then. thanks for trying. perhaps what I’m trying to do can’t be done as the macbook is not a roon endpoint or not visible to the roon core on the network?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.