How to tag several albums together

Hi, I would like to know how to tag several albums together, that is, select several and put a tag to all of them at the same time without having to go one by one.

For example, all albums in DSD format, tag DSD, so I don’t have to yi one by one.

Thank you very much

From memory (away from core)…

In albums browser, focus > format > dsd
Now select all the albums shown (long press/ right click, then top left will show “1 selected.”
Use drop down arrow next to it to select all.

3 dots icon > add to tag.

Roon will tell you it’s not a tagger. Although you can do some rudimentary tagging with Roon, I suggest you invest in a third party tagger, such as mp3tag for PCs or Yate for Mac.

Hello, the focus is wonderful, it has worked !!. Thank you very much for your help, I did not know that it could be filtered in that efficient way.

Actually I don’t need to put labels because focus already filters the DSDs for me !!

Thank you

Thank you very much for your recommendation, I have tested Yate and it is quite complete to tag, combining the tags within the files and the focus tool is very powerful when filtering.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.