Hpw do I download roon on to my PC if I already have an account?

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
PC i5 240gb ssd
Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
netgear

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Metrum Amber

Description Of Issue

Hi I have an account and my hard drive died - I have had it replaced with an SSD drive . I now need to download Roon again - But I can only find an option to open a new account and then download on you website. Can you please tell me how to just download it so I can then sign in with my current account

Hi Warren,

Just download from here.

https://roonlabs.com/downloads

Install, then sign in or if you have a backup, then you can restore it from the login screen once it’s installed.

Cheers, Greg

Greg
When I go to that link it tells me :—: Before downloading, buy a membership or sign up for a free 14 day trial. there is no straight option to download -. first I have to create a new account for either the membership or free trial . I don’t want to do that as I could end up getting billed twice

My link should take you straight to the download page. If not, here’s the main Roonlabs page:

When you select Download, it should take you here.

Hi @Warren_Jackson,

Greg is correct that you should be able to scroll down the page and download Roon from the downloads page. Were you able to get things set up?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.