HQ player4desktop

Witaj zacna społeczności. Szukam porady dotyczącej jak w tytule. Mianowicie testuję HQ i niestety mój komputer(procesor) nie wyrabia bo jest za słaby. Obecnie pracuję na i5 6300HQ a planuję przesiadkę na i7 6700HQ i tu pytanie czy ten drugi da radę obsłużyć HQ??? Dodam że i5 obecnie daje radę do DSD 128 i tyle bo więcej nie da rady. Liczę że ktoś pomoże. Czekam na podpowiedzi i Pozdrawiam wszystkich Robert

Google translate:

Hello good community. I am looking for advice regarding the title. Namely, I test HQ and unfortunately my computer (processor) does not work because it is too weak. I am currently working on the i5 6300HQ and I plan to change to the i7 6700HQ and the question here is whether the latter can handle HQ ??? I will add that i5 currently gives advice to DSD 128 and that’s because it can’t do more. I hope someone will help. Waiting for hints and Regards to all Robert

I have good luck with DSD 256 on HQP using an i5 8400 6 core processor. Check the forums on ComputerAudiophile where there is a whole thread about best CPU for HQP.

Dziękuję za podpowiedź i udaję się w poszukiwaniu odpowiedzi. Pozdrawiam

Google translation…

Thank you for the hint and I go in search of answers. Regards