Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
System Model Strix GL703GM_GL703GM
System Type x64-based PC
Processor Intel® Core™ i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2208 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)
Roon version: 1.8 build 783
Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Cogeco Connexion Inc Ethernet
Download Mbps: 58.27
Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
xduoo ta-30 specs
- connection by USB to my Laptop
- Power AC220V/110V
- Output Power 3000mW (32Ω load)
- Sampling Rate Support of USB IN
- PCM：16 32bit/44.1k-768kHz
- DXD：24-32 bit/352.8k-384kHz
- DSD: 64-512
- THD+N 0.5%@1kHz
- Crosstalk ≥65dB
- ES9038Q2M DAC
- DSD playback strategy: DSD over PCM v1.0 (DOP
- MQA Capabilities: No MQA support
- Volume Control: Device volume
- Max Sample Rate (PCM): Up to 768kHZ
- Zone grouping delay (MS): 0.00
- Clock Master priority: Default
- Max bits per sample (PCM): 32
- Max sample rate (DSD): Up to DSD256
- Enable MQA core decoder: NO
- Buffer size: default
- Multichannel Mixing: downmix as needed.
Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 6XX Headphones
Description Of Issue
I wanted to ask how best set up my DAC to utilise both Roon and the setup I have? I have been enjoying Roon for few days and wanted to try and get the best experience I can out of it. Should I change anything regarding MQA? Should I change the device setup differently?
I currently have nothing set up for DSP.
If you need more information I will be glad to provide it.
Thank you all so very much for taking the time to read this, it is extremely appreciated, I wish you a happy holiday weekend!