I am having problem to add Tidal album to my library

Since I have upgraded to my synology to DSM 7 and re-download the new core to support the this DSM 7. After that, I have problem to add Tidal album to my library and the icon is continuing to spin. I don’t know how should I set up the app in my Ipad or my NAS? Any one has this issue before? Need help, tks

the icon continues to spin, btw, I am using the Tidal service. tks

Hi @Shih_Hsueh_Chen,

Thank you for reaching out to let us know. I’ve merged your more recent post together with this one, so we can better track the issue and troubleshoot with you in one place.

I recommend you first try clearing the cache by taking the following steps:

• Stop Roon Server from running in the Web UI
  • Find and open your RoonServer database
  • Navigate to RoonServer/Cache
  • Move the contents of the /Cache folder elsewhere, like your desktop
  • Try restarting Roon Server via the WebUI and verify if the issue still occurs

Let us know if you continue to experience the issue after that, and we’ll proceed from there.

It works, I can add album to my library now, appreciated

1 Like

Hi @Shih_Hsueh_Chen,

Fantastic! I’ll close this thread for now, but feel free to start a new thread in #support if any issues pop up in the future. I also recommend reading through some of our other topics on Community, as Roon users tend to jump at the opportunity to offer tips and advice.

This topic was automatically closed after 22 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.