I can not add library

Do you know why I can not add library. Is that systemic error or temporary problem?

I just added it so it might be a temporary or regional issue. Iโ€™m in the US.

Itโ€™s Roonโ€™s โ€œpopโ€ filter! :grin:

๋‹น์‹ ๋“ค์€ ๋‹ต๋ณ€์ด๋‚˜ ํ•ด๋ช…๋„ ์—†๋Š”, ์ •๋ง ํ›„์ง„ ์„œ๋น„์Šค๋ฅผ ์šด์˜ํ•˜๊ณ  ์žˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

I would post in the support area.

In order for Roonโ€™s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Hi @Jungil_Han,

I confirmed that things are working okay on my end when trying to add this album. Can you clarify a couple things for me?

• Is this the only album this is happening for?
  • Are you able to play this album okay?
  • Are you receiving any error messages?

Via Google Translate

์ด ์•จ๋ฒ”์„ ์ถ”๊ฐ€ํ•˜๋ ค๊ณ  ํ•  ๋•Œ ๋ฌธ์ œ๊ฐ€์—†๋Š” ๊ฒƒ์œผ๋กœ ํ™•์ธ๋˜์—ˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ๋‚˜๋ฅผ ์œ„ํ•ด ๋ช‡ ๊ฐ€์ง€๋ฅผ ๋ช…ํ™•ํžˆ ํ•  ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๊นŒ?

• ์ด๊ฒŒ ์ด๋ฒˆ ์•จ๋ฒ”๋ฟ์ธ๊ฐ€์š”?
  • ์ด ์•จ๋ฒ”์„ ์ž˜ ์žฌ์ƒํ•  ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๊นŒ?
  • ์˜ค๋ฅ˜ ๋ฉ”์‹œ์ง€๊ฐ€ ํ‘œ์‹œ๋ฉ๋‹ˆ๊นŒ?

not only this album but every album that I add newly

message say โ€œadding this album is taking longer than normal. Roon will keep trying in the background.โ€

but that did not work every time. Do you think this is a problem with my system or network again?

the problem that occurred last time still occurs, but how the problem increasing?

• Is this the only album this is happening for? not only this album but every album that Iโ€™d like to add
  • Are you able to play this album okay? Yes playing album dose not have a problem
  • Are you receiving any error messages? that I showed
    please excuse me again.

thank

์ด๊ฑด๋„ ๋ญ” ์‹ ๋ฐ•ํ•œ ๊ฐœ์†Œ๋ฆฌ์ธ๊ฐ€ ์‹ถ๋„ค. ๋‹จ์ง€ ์•จ๋ฒ”์— ๋งˆํ‚น์„ ํ•˜๋Š”๋ฐ ๋ช‡ ์‹œ๊ฐ„์„ ์จ์•ผํ•œ๋‹ค๊ณ ?

From Google translate -
โ€œI think itโ€™s also a nasty dog โ€‹โ€‹sound. How many hours should I spend just marking the album?โ€

1 Like

Hi @Jungil_Han,

Typically this error means that Roon is having trouble communicating with TIDAL to add this album as a favorite on TIDALโ€™s side. Thereโ€™s a couple thing that could lead to this issue occurring, so to narrow this down, Iโ€™d like to propose a test.

If you go into the TIDAL app and favorite one of these albums, if you come back to Roon and sync with TIDAL do you see the album in your Roon library?

When I was young, there was a black and white television in my house. Sometimes, when the television was cracking, I could touch the antenna on the back, or if it still didnโ€™t work, it would improve if I hit the TV a few times.

Roonlabs wanted to add a lot of features, so I donโ€™t know if there are necessarily many bugs.

But what makes me more uncomfortable than that is how managers deal with the error.

Although the errors I appeal to repeatedly occur to multiple users, the company responds as if these errors only occurred to me. Unfortunately I can read and speak English, but Iโ€™m not as good as my native language. So the reading speed is slow, and at first glance, it is not easy to search on the forum because it is not easy to read. So maybe you are using Roon a little more inconveniently than others.
If there is such an error, I would like to organize it and make FAQs a little better. Donโ€™t blame the network for the userโ€™s system. It would be better to supplement more people and provide quick service.

Currently, it is the first place company to manage sound sources, but can you continue to maintain that position in the future?

If the TV doesnโ€™t come out well, just hit anywhere with the right power and it will come out well.

Do not say, โ€œWhat does your TV look like? Beat it 3 times with 30N 5cm above the bottom of the TV.โ€

If you go into the TIDAL app and favorite one of these albums, if you come back to Roon and sync with TIDAL do you see the album in your Roon library?

My answer " It work well"

Hi @Jungil_Han,

I appreciate the feedback here.

This tells us two things:

1. You can sync with TIDAL
  2. Thereโ€™s no problem adding content in TIDAL

So something is causing specifically the addition of content in Roon. Understanding this, Iโ€™d like to have the team take a closer look at one of these incidents when it occurs. Hereโ€™s what Iโ€™m hoping you can do:

• Try to add an album to your library in Roon
  • Make a note of the time that you try to add the album, as well as the name of the album
  • Respond here with that time and album name

After this Iโ€™ll enable diagnostics and have the team take a look.

Thanks!

A post was split to a new topic: Canโ€™t add TIDAL content to Roon library

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.