I can not login roon

I can not login roon. Roon server show “Not Responding”
“Waiting for your roon saver”

Hi natthaphol_Sornsupar,

To receive appropriate help, it would be really helpful if you could complete the template provided below.

You can copy and paste it into your reply.

Please be sure to include details of your server, network, storage location of your media files, and any messages displayed by Roon.

Including these details in your first post helps resolve your issues faster.

Thank you.

Roon Server Machine

Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM).

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Your networking gear (model of routers/switches/etc), connection types (Wifi/Ethernet), and any firewalls, antivirus, or VPN software.

Connected Audio Devices

Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.

Number of Tracks in Library

Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks”.

Description of Issue

Tell us about the problem you’re having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated!

I paid but I can’t use it. I feel really bad.

Without further information from you about your setup, we’re all just guessing about how to help you further.

Long shot, @natthaphol_Sornsupar - but how many files (tens, hundreds, thousands) and of what size in total (1 GB, 10 GB, 100GB) are in your ~/Music folder?

I ask because you’ve currently got that set as your ‘Watch folder’, the one which Roon looks in to add to your library. Could it be that Roon is actually still trying to catalogue and import your music there?

Hello @natthaphol_Sornsupar ,

Thanks for reaching out here and sorry to hear about the issues you are facing. You are trying to set up the Mac as the Roon Server based on your last screenshot, correct?

The most common cause of connection issues with Roon + RoonServer on same PC is a firewall blocking Roon, do you happen to have any firewalls running on your end, and if so can you try to turn it off temporarily?

I noticed that your current Roon subscription expired, but if you would like to look into this further, please just let me know and I can inform our accounts team that you’d like to try Roon again, thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 21 days. New replies are no longer allowed.