I can’t connect through Roon to Qobuz

No. Sorry! Music also stops without qobuz synchronization.

I don’t understand anything. What happens???

Hello @Didier_Duvanel, have you tried signing out and back into Qobuz via Roon?

Hello @nuwriy, I have done it many times. After signing out I need very much time in order to succeed in connecting again.

Hello @nuwriy, I have found a very important thing today.

I have created a new qobuz test account and… I have no longer problems. Everything works fine.

I have contacted qobuz and explained my problem. I am waiting for an answer from qobuz.

Thanks.

Qobuz says: No changes recently by qobuz. I have to uninstall Roon and re-install.

I’m going to do that.

I have done that. But always my problem. I could play many albums. But I wanted erase a qobuz album and I couldn’t because I have no rights (!?). And just after I couldn’t play a qobuz album.

Hello @Didier_Duvanel, that was a good test! I’m going to get this information and a diagnostic report over to our QA team for an investigation. Thanks for your patience here and I’ll be in touch as soon as I head back from them.

Hello @nuwriy, thanks a lot.

I also noted this: with my test pseudo qobuz and Swisscom original DNS I have problems as soon as I add a qobuz album into favorites. With DNS 1.1.1.1 no problem.

With my principal pseudo qobuz music stopps after having changed 2-3 times to play of qobuz album. And I can no longer play even one of my albums.

I have put away Antivirus Bitdefender and Mac Firewall: always problems.

I tried to erase 300-400 albums favorites qobuz but synchronisation does not succeed in Roon. I had erased the albums on www.qobuz.com and forced a manually synchronization in Roon. But album appears always in Roon.

Edit 26.07.20:
I have changed Swisscom modem to Tp-Link Archer 6000. In the beginning I thought everything works fine. But as soon as automatically synchronization beetween Roon with qobuz begins, music stops and problems are present.

Hello @nuwriy!
I’m always waiting. Any idea?

Before last update everything was good.

I think seriouly about leaving Roon for Audirvana if You can’t do anything.

Hello @Didier_Duvanel,

Please accept our apologies for the delay here! I took a look at our internal tracker today, and I can see that your ticket is still in our review queue. I’ve contacted the QA team and asked to prioritize your issue so we can get some feedback for you.

I’ve requested an update from the team and upped the priority in our tracker so I should be able to get back to you soon with an update. Thanks in advance for your patience!

Thank You very much @nuwriy !

@nuwriy. I have much tested your new update and I think everything now works fine. I’m very happy. Thank You very much !!!

Hello @Didier_Duvanel, that’s awesome news! Please let me know if you have any further issues in the future. We’re happy to help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.