I cannot access my Roon library

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Nucleus+
I believe that the Roon software is up to date.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Melco N100 and a Naim 555 player.

Description Of Issue
I cannot access my Roon library.

I guess you mean your music files and not the Roon library?

What does your thread title really mean? Definitely need more info.

Where is your music library? Is it on a NAS, on an internal disc, on a USB connected drive?

Can you screen print Settings==>Storage and post it here?

Unfortunately the Roon help site cut me off In mid-stream so that I could not complete the details of my problem. The problem was that after a power cut, I was asked to login again, but when I did this, I was told that I was already logged in. I was asked to go back but when I did that, I was again asked to login. I was stuck in this loop!
In the meantime, However, the issue resolved itself. Very mysterious but it is working now, so I can simply enjoy the music. Thank you for your interest.

2 Likes

If you ever get in that loop again, the thing to do is unauthorize/reauthorize and that will clear it up.

Thank you!

Hi, the details should be in the body of the post, the topic’s subject should be considered as a header with just a brief message.

Glad you’re up and running once more.

Hi @Peter_Maguire,

Glad to hear you’re up and running again, do let us know if you ever need further Roon assistance and we can certainly take a look!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.