I cannot add files in dsd in roon the other files in pcm if I can add them without problem

I cannot add files in dsd in roon the other files in pcm if I can add them without problem

Strange, it works normally on my standard setup (not tuned) - I have just added one DSD file and it’s playing flawless …

but how do you add it? When I try to add it, I select the folder where it is and it does not detect it

but how do you add it? When I try to add it, I select the folder where it is and it does not detect it

Hi @Fernando_Ponce_Mata

First, I’d like to point out some documentation we have that may be helpful here. In our KB we have an article about Skipped Files and an article about why some files might be missing from Roon .

If you go to Settings > Library > Skipped Files do you see any of your missing files there?

I’d like to recommend looking at a couple of specific examples of tracks that did not get imported into Roon. Are they supported files? Are they showing up in Skipped Files? If it looks like they should be importing, let me know! Screenshots of these files in their storage location would be helpful for discovering what may be happening.

ahh mis archivos dsd son iso

Hi @Fernando_Ponce_Mata

I just wanted to check in and see if things were okay for you now. Let us know!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.