I’m also having this issue since yesterday. Tidal doesn’t work anymore for me, neither on-line radio stations. Last week everything was working like a clockwork, now nothing works. I did check my modem and can’t see any changes there.
Intel NUC i6 + Rock, Ropiee on 2 Raspberry’s + several PC’s with Roon software.
The Roon @support team prefer one topic per customer’s issue… so they are able to track it and focus on each individual problem. hence I split out your topic.
In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.
Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.
So we can better assist you, please describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.
If you reboot ROCK from the Web UI is there any change?
So my issues are: 1) Roon doesn’t log in to Tidal and 2) the Live Radios (on-line radios) don’t work anymore. They just stopped (same time), no changes were done on my HW / SW.
Now I’ve updated all SW to the latest versions of the tech providers. My config is as follows;
- Main modem: Fritz!Box6591 Cable with 1Gb/50Mb speeds (down/up). Software version 7.13 (latest). No internal firewall.
- IntelNUC i6 + Rock, LAN cable to modem. Version 1.7 (build 536) stable. Rebooting makes no difference.
- Ropieee, Raspberry 3 in dining room. LAN connection, Version 2.464 stable (latest)
- Ropieee, Raspberry 3 in kitchen, WLAN, Version 2.464. stable (latest)
- Several PC’S over WLAN, all latest versions.
- WLAN distributed from the main modem, Mesh Wifi with several Fritz!Wlan 1750E repeaters. Software version 7.12 (latest). Speeds > 350 Mbs/s, seems to be enough for good quality reliable multiroom playback when playing my own music.
- QNAP media server linked to Rock
- Several Android devices to control the Roon.
If I switch off Tidal, I can still listen to my own music as before everywhere, also in multi-room connection. If I keep Tidal on, I can’t find my own albums as Roon just tries to log into Tidal. The radio stations (for example Radio Nova in Finland and BRF 91.4 in Berlin) don’t play and just refer to “Playback was interrupted because a track failed to load.” The radio stations seem to work normally from the web browsers. Tidal works normally when played directly from PC’s.
Hope this helps,
You guys are great! After about one hour sending you the message above I tried again the radio (BRF 91.4). It worked fluently. Tried to log into Tidal… and that’s working as well. The only thing still not working is the Radio Nova from Finland. Can someone have a look at that, still?
@Matti_Malkamaki if you have a problem with Nova can you post on the #live-radio thread? (Currently I don’t see a problem.)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.