I can't delete folders on Nucleus through Finder anymore

For the last few days I’ve noticed that I’m unable to change the name or delete folders I’ve just copied to the Nucleus. I get this message: The operation can’t be completed because some items had to be skipped. For each item, choose File > Get Info, make sure ‘Locked’ is unselected, and then check the Sharing & Permissions section. When you are sure the items are unlocked and not designated as Read Only or No Access, try again.
I can delete the files through Roon, but the copied folder remains even after using library maintenance.
Does anyone have any ideas?

Paul post in support to get seen.

Hi @Paul_Elliott,

Can you please provide your setup details?

Does this same issue occur from multiple Roon Remotes on the network or just one in particular?

Hi Norris.
I have a Nucleus+, and I add files to it from a Macbook pro. When I’ve wanted to change the folder name or delete it i get the error message. Having said that sometimes I can change the name or delete it. I’m thinking that perhaps Roon is going through a process at the time, do you think that that could be the case?

Hi @Paul_Elliott,

This sounds like it is a permissions issue, is the behavior the same if you try to reboot the Nucleus and Mac? How are you accessing the Nucleus, via IP or Hostname? I would try IP to see if that is better.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.