I can't log in to Tidal in Roon [Resolved]

Hello @MrSalieri, my apologies for the delay here. Our team is still evaluating the logs and I will be in touch shortly with more information.

Hello @MrSalieri and thank you for your patience. My team observed the data and they recommend updating .NET Framework using this link. Please let me know if this helps.

Did not help. I’ve installed this software before. Setting the default web browser to
Microsoft Edge helped. Now, after clicking “reapply” in the Tidal login window, the tidal website opens. I can do this on the roon core and not only through the remote roon mobile device. However, this option still does not completely solve the problem

Hello @MrSalieri, I’ll bring this up with my team for further input but while I do that, you mentioned you had basic firewall on the core. Can you disable that firewall temporarily and try again? Thanks! Also, are you running build 555 now?

Yes, I use build 555. Disabling the windowss firewall has no results.

I noticed that the problem remained after upgrading to build 571. The core after starting indicates the problem with logging into Tidal. However, after clicking “try again”, the login to Tidal is correct, without being redirected to the web browser. It’s much better, not perfect, but better :slight_smile:

Hello @MrSalieri, that’s awesome news, I’m glad its working again! I’ll also pass your feedback along to my team.

it looks like bulid 610 has solved the problem with logging into tidal. Thank you to the team :slight_smile:

Glad to hear things are working for ou now! Happy listening :headphones:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.