Changing username on the forum

‘Thierry’ is not available – there’s a different user with that name. For now, I’ve changed yours to @Thierry_M – but let me know if you’d like it to be something else.

Please change my name to just Njål or Njal.
Even with just my given name and my middle name the only persons you will find are my grandfather (who I am named after) and me.

Is this field user editable? Seems silly to have to ask a moderator to do it. Please change mine to McRCN

Thanks in advance!

Thierry_M is ok.
Thanks!

1 Like

Things would get pretty messy if usernames changed all the time – but we’re happy to change a few at request.

@McRCN: done! :slight_smile:

@Njal_H: Njal is taken – it’s Njal_H for now. Give us a shout if you like something else better.

1 Like

@RBM: Actually that Njal/Njål would also be me.I did the two week trial first, and when Roon confirmed they worked on Squeezebox integration and were fairly confident about making it work, I went lifetime, but from another email account.
From memory someone from Roon contacted me at the time about the original account, but I didn’t see the point in
joining the user accounts.

@andybob for privacy reasons I would be delighted if you could also change my user name to alec_eiffel, many thx !

Not @andybob – but @done. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

HI please change my name to LFD.

1 Like

Hi! Please change my name to homeboy. Thanks!

1 Like

Please change me to EricJ

1 Like

Please change my name to JoseL
TIA

Please change mine to Dusty. Or DustyRo if Dusty is not available. Thank you.

Hi - Request to change my name to appear as JnanM

Also my full name is appearing below my ID. If possible can it be removed?

Just a quick note for people requesting a name change. If we change your username then your previous posts etc. will not be linked to your new name. If that doesn’t trouble you then by all means leave your requests here.

3 Likes

Hi – Request to change my name to appear as Solange.

Big Thanks!!!

Hi Solange!

1 Like

Rene - Can you change my name to - MikeD

Thanks
MD

Hey MikeD!

2 Likes

Please change my username to pstrisik. First time my real name has ever been assigned as a username in a public forum.