I have playback problems with the Roon application

Hi,Every 20 or 30 minutes it loses playback, and it tells me “Error starting audio device”. This never happened to me before. My Dac is a Topping D90,and Roon recognizes the Dac . Roon Core in Pc, windows 10 home, version 20H2 System 19042.964 . Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.2020.0 .Intel(R) Core™ i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz RAM 16,0 GB 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor GPU Nvidia GTX 1660. Wifi fibre 600 mg conection ethernet.Previously I had to reinstall Roon, as it did not recognize any dac or audio device. Help thanks

Hello, I’ve moved your post across to the Support category of the forum where it will be seen, and responded to, by a member of the Support team. To help them with further diagnosis, could you supply some more detail on your Core PC (e.g. hardware and OS software version) as described here:

Apologies for the delay, @Juan_Alberto_Vazquez! Our team’s queue is longer than typical at the moment, but we’re working to get back to everyone as quickly as we can.

Are you still seeing issues here?

Are other endpoints working okay (like System Output)?

Thanks for answering. At this moment everything works fine, the problems did not return.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.