I have the same problem / I have the same issue

I am having the same problem with my Nucleus+; as of yesterday, Nov. 10, it is not found on my system. I am using my PC now as my Roon core, and that works – but my Nucleus+, with its internal hard drive, is not available…

Hi @Kenneth_Reinhard, can you create a new topic, see my post at the top of this topic for details.

Exact same issue. Nucleus not found on my network after the 1148 update. Power cycling, network config changing, nothing works. This is a HUGE problem.

Why have there been no replies from Roon HQ in these threads?

Hi @Nicholas_Harsin, can you create a new topic, see my post at the top of this topic for details.

I have the same issue. Ever since the November 11 update my nucleus plus won’t connect to my network. Please help
My system is router to WiFi router- Ethernet cable to nucleus plus. PS Audio direct stream -PS Audio pre-amp. I use tidal for streaming.
Thank you.

Hello @Mohammad_Kheiralla - please can you create a new topic, see the post at the top of this topic for details. Thank you.

Hi

Synology roon server problem start! 2022.11.30

Welcome to the community, @Janos_Laszlo. Please can you create a new topic; see the post at the top of this topic for details. Thank you.

I am having the same problem with Roon just stopping. I have no new equipment and have been using Roon for years. It happens when using the core, using a networked computer, using either Ropeiii endpoint, or using my KEF50 LSW (connected directly to the router - not wireless.) Also does not matter if I am playing Qobuz or Home Library. I thought that this problem might go away, but it has been happening for several weeks. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

@Edward_Deptula - if you want help with your issue, then please open a new support request and fill out the template with your setup details; see the post at the top of this topic for details. Thank you.

Hi, the same thing is happening to me. Was it resolved?

Hi @Paul_Laing, can you create a new topic, see my post at the top of this topic for details.

Having same problem. Recent release crashing, often overnight. OK after restart.

Hi @Pluto, can you create a new topic, see my post at the top of this topic for details.

I am having this problem constantly at home too. It has just started in the last few weeks. It will start playing, and for no reason at all, stop. This happens if I am streaming from my core, or playing directly off my core.

I am using an Intel NUC as my core (Server), which has a USB connection to my Audiolab DAC, and I stream around the house to my other PC Laptop and wireless speakers etc.

I usually use my Android Phone, a Pixel 7 Pro. But even when I use the core directly, I still get the dropouts…

@Steve_Lees there are many reasons why streaming can be interrupted. Even if the symptoms look the same, the underlying issue can actually be very different.

I order to keep support as simple as possible please create your own new topic in the #support category. Make sure to fill out the provided template as accurately an complete as possible so that fellow Roon users as myself and support have the information they need to assist you.

Hi @Steve_Lees, can you create a new topic, see my post at the top of this topic for details.

I’m having the same exact issue. Just got back from vacation, updated to latest Roon 2.0.20.

Random unexplained stops in music playback and loss of all endpoints and remotes. I have observed this three times now on Friday 08/18, did not take note of the time. Again on Saturday 08/19, I decided to restarted MacMini and Roon core.

And again, Today 08/20 @ 12:14 EDT Canada. Music stops in mid-play, and remote can’t locate core.

Thanks.

Thanks for proving your experience, it may be a slightly different from what I’m seeing however. My remotes (macOS and iOS apps) never actually lose the ability to connect to my core. It just seems to be the raat based endpoints that seem loose and reestablish the connection occasionally, possibly precipitated by a remote reconnecting to the core from being idle.

Is your core on the Mac mini or a different machine? I only use my Mac mini as a remote when I’m at my desk, but usually leave it open. Since I’ve started closing the app when not at my desk I don’t seem to have a problem, other than a couple two other times I noted so far.

Hoping someone at Roon can look into soon.

Hi @Jason, can you create a new topic, see my post at the top of this topic for details.