I have things to sell but cannot see my trust level - how do I know what it is?

Hi,

I am an active lifetime subscribed Roon user but not an active forum user. I want to sell some things on the buying and selling forum but can’t do so until my trust level is 2. How do I see what my trust level is? How much faffing around is required to get to trust level 2 before I can offer my Chord 2Qute and some Focal Dome Flax speakers up for sale?

Any advice would be appreciated.

1 Like

Hi Colin,

You can see your trust level in preferences (avatar menu top right, cog icon)

You get to trust level 2 by…

visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
casting at least 1 like
receiving at least 1 like
replying to at least 3 different topics
entering at least 20 topics
reading at least 100 posts
spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts

Having a look at your stats I think you should be there now.

2 Likes

Thank you, however when I go to my preferences via my avatar and then click through the horizontal and vertical tabs/menus I cannot see my trust level anywhere. Where abouts is it displayed?

You should see an “expand” button or vertical arrow on the top right of your avatar page. Click that, and the header expands to show more information about you, including your trust level…

1 Like

What are the different trust levels and what do they allow you to do? I have not seen this listed anywhere.

It’s a feature of the Discourse forum software used in the Roon forums. Here’s what the developer of Discourse has defined for the trust levels. I suspect that Roon has taken this by default (but I don’t know for sure).

4 Likes

Hi Andy,

I have the same problem. I have some items to sell (Bryston BDP-2, Audiophilleo 2 MK2 with PurePower and Tellurium Q Black DIN to DIN for Naim) but, not being a chatty person I’m only at the Basic Level. Is there any way for me to be able to post my items for sale?

Thanks,
C

1 Like

Thanks @andybob this was very helpful!