I’m having trouble with Qobuz

My first post, at least in years. I’m having trouble with Qobuz too. Qobuz has worked for me through Roon consistently until now. I’m signed into Qobuz, but on the settings menu under Services, there’s a spinning partial circle which seems to signify a problem - I’ve never seen that before. When I select an album in Qobuz, nothing plays, and there’s a shadow racing rapidly back and forth, left and right, in the progress bar.

I have a regular Nucleus, and use Roon (and Qobuz) on a variety of devices throughout my house and Qobuz works on none of them.

Obviously I’m essentially a computer illiterate, but I hope this description is helpful and that someone who understands more than I do might be having the same problem and knows what to do about it. Thank you.

Hi,

The Roon @support team prefer one topic per customer’s issue… so they are able to track it and focus on each individual problem. hence I split out your topic.

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup and the nature of the issue using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they have a clear understanding of how your devices are connected.

Hey @David_Cooke,

Good to see you again, it’s been a while. We’re sorry to see that a snag with Qobuz prompted your visit. In checking your system diagnostics it looks like you’ve successfully reconnected your Qobuz account. We hope that’s the case. Can you please update us on your current status?

We’ll be watching for your response and get back to you as quickly as we can. Thanks!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.