I´m not able to connect my Tidal account
@Tim_Oland — Thank you for the post and sharing this observation with us.
Just as a tip when reporting issues to us here on the forum. The more information we have in regard to your setup and the exact behavior being experienced, will greatly expedite the troubleshooting process. We recommend using this link as a guide to properly report issues to the support team.
Moving forward, I would recommend the following (in this order):
Try power cycling the device hosting your Roon core
Try deleting your TIDAL cache.
- Quit Roon (or RoonServer)
- Find and open your Roon or RoonServer folder
- Locate and delete only the cache folder (Roon/Cache)
- Restart Roon
If either of those tips do not yield a positive result:
- With the application not running … would you mind going into the database on your Core and deleting this file:
If you are unable to locate the ‘tidal_account’ file:
- Confirm that your TIDAL account is still active, as suggested here.