I want to see my HD and my DSD albums as a category

Is there a way to view this group out of my 3000 albums?

In the Album view, click on Focus in the top left of the screen. Then select Format in the far right of the Focus pop up box. There you will be able to focus on different file formats.

You can bookmark this view by clicking on the bookmark icon in the top right of the screen to easily come back to that screen.

Hope that helps.

Cheers, Greg

Yes, go into album view and go into focus. From there hit the format button and you can selected DSD only 24bit only etc and then make a bookmark for each view.

1 Like

Hi Mystic, great idea to set the bookmark - by now I thouht playlist ist the best option but bookmarking is much better because added files are directly covered. Thx

Also bear in mind that as you add more Tracks / Albums that meet the criteria in the Bookmark / Saved Focus, then those Tracks will also be added Automatically…e.g. in the case above, new DSD tracks will be added to that Bookmark as they are added to the user’s library

Thank you for the excellent responses - as you all can probably tell I am a newbe coming from many years of jRiver so I have a lot to learn. Looking forward to being part of this community.

1 Like