I wonder what's going to be in 1.6?

OK thanks, just didn’t know if I missed something. I understand and appreciate the concept of them not revealing future functionality etc…

Ah ok. So just a UI and UX overhaul then? :slight_smile:

No, those are features too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Moblie app for tidal and iTunes

Stability and current features working perfectly.

Portrait view for ipad Pro 10.

Crossfader on skipping tracks manually.

I’m one of those “old” guys. Can’t stand rap but I do fully agree with your “whiner” observations. Follow your bliss. Someone writes to say he/she won’t be signing up … who cares. Not I. At least read the damn manual before writing about a problem like Tidal being open in 3 apps at once and not getting the anticipated result.

Fixing iPad app - buggy rendering, slowness, and freezings makes me upset.

1 Like

Ditto here. Fix iPad App. The new Pro does not do Portrait mode anymore. And lots of wasted real estate

1 Like

I must have already received my Christmas update as I do not experience any of those issues with may iPad Pro.

1 Like

Yup, there’s too much rap in Tidal via Roon :grin:

Hmmmm… Are you saying you are able to see Roon on Portrait mode on the new iPad Pro 12.9” third generation (2018)?

Second generation iPad Pro in either portrait or landscape mode.

Yeah… the issue is with the new, third generation iPad Pro. Your 2017 2nd gen is fine. I used to have one before I upgraded to the new Pro

1. Remote + Mobile Roon
  2. Discovery Radio - radio that goes outside your library.
  3. Better discovery options. I know the link browsing of similar artists and such is great to some users but I’m too lazy for that. Spotify has been the best for discovery for me so far with its auto-generated playlists - daily mixes, discover weekly and release radar. So I want something similar from Roon.

I think in general, what I want most is for Roon to cover all use-cases of how I consume music. I don’t want to have to go to other services for the things Roon doesn’t do, or does badly or worse than those services.

1 Like

I have the gift but don’t use it… why ever would anybody want to… it’s just wrong :joy:

Apple TV app (tvOS)

Better meta-data for bootlegs and live releases sold directly by bands (LivePhish for example).

2 Likes
    • Qobuz… I know scratched record…
  1. Easy way to focus on just my library and exclude Tidal - sure used to be able to do this before the MQA stuff came along???
    • Smart playlists
    • UX/UI overhaul
    • Remote/Mobile
  2. Free lifetime license for me (thanks in advance!)
1 Like

You really do believe in Santa Claus. :wink::santa:

3 Likes

The main thing I would like to add it’s to improve how to discover music.

Now you can apply a lot of filters in my library, I would like to use those filters with the Tidal catalog, for instance: 5 starts albums from the 70s.

I would like to filter by rating, format (MQA), genres, years, picks, compilations

This way I would explore the Tidal catalog to find gems that I don’t know

1 Like