I7 NUC - Search Taking a While

I have the same problem with search with Roon1.6 - i am using Roon running on Intel i7 NUC 32GB RAM a 512GB NVME SSD.
I have not tried to remove Tidal (i don’t have Quobuz) yet.

Sometimes the search is instant (as with 1.5 and previous versions), however sometimes it takes like 30 seconds and if i recall correctly the search results are not correct then.

I am pretty sure this search slowdown is NOT caused by the NUC or storage (NFS on gig ethernet) performance.

1 Like

Hi @maniac,

So we can better assist you, please describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Can you provide some examples of searches that are slow for you? How long do they take? How often are searches slow vs searches that are fast?

hi @dylan, i have tried to reproduce the issue, but i could not for now - search working instantly currently.
The issue is intermittent, but when it happens it lasts at least for 10 minutes.
I’ll make sure to save roonserver logfile once it happens again.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.