Identifying 24/96 multichannel files

Hi crew. I know that in focus, I can identify DSF files and even 5.0, 5.1 and “quad” files. But none of these focus features call out multichannel files ripped from DVD-Audio, which are 24/96 in nature. Is there a way to do so that I’m missing? Thanks. JCR

You can choose multiple qualifiers:

I see, @jhwalker . However, would the tick for 96kHz not bring in all 96kHz files, not merely those that are multichannel 96kHz files? I have many 96kHz files but want to separate out all multichannel files, be they 24/96 or DSF and whether 4.0, 5.0 or 5.1 files. Thoughts on that? JCR

No, the qualifications are additive; I.e., it’s not either / or, it’s and.

As I thought, @jhwalker. So, that use of focus won’t solve. I assume there is no user-defined focus categories that we can create, correct? JCR

No, it does exactly what you want. You select 96k, and you select “5.0” / “5.1”, and you get only the files that are both 96k and multichannel - exactly what you want, right?

Ah, @jhwalker. I had understood you that I would get both 96k and multi 5.0 and 5.1 files – additive. You are saying that I will get a subset (the one I want) and not an addition. Yes, this is indeed what I seek. I will try it out and report back. Thank you for the advice. JCR