Identifying albums

Hi

I am trying to identify albums manually which haven’t been id’d by Roon in the scanning process.

I have 3 requests:

1. When it gives options of online hits to ally to albums already in my collection (using the EDIT->IDENTIFY ALBUM option), it would be great to highlight if the new proposals have editorial reviews or not; primarily my reason to update and indentify albums is to try and find matches with reviews.

2. It would be nice to have the options to “Append Review” and “Update Album Art” and “Update Tags” as check boxes because it may be we want to update tags AND/OR review AND/OR art. e.g. Often tags are ok our side, and we just want to add the review or album art if missing!

3. It would be great to have more control over how tags are implemented when suggested from the online database: At the moment, it seems like we have to accept the suggestions with no ability to preclude some of them, or even edit at source. Many times would like to use the recommended proposal but one track is “off”; nice to uncheck that one and allow all others. Am happy to be corrected on this, but I can’t see a way of overriding this. It appears to be “all or nothing” at the moment. I can see a way to reorder tracks, but that’s about it. And it’s not even clear which is the existing and which is the proposed list, left and right :slight_smile:

Cheers!