Identifying an album - there was an error checking for an update

Hi, I have started experiencing an issue when trying to identify an album where no identified album is returned and when i go to the about screen, under the software version there is a message that “there was an error checking for an update” If i navigate to other screens and come back to the about screen, the message disappears but then if try to identify the album, the problem repeats. I do have a very large library but this just started and everything else seems to works fine.

Any suggestions appreciated

Hi @number6mi

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Can you also share a screenshot of the error that you’re seeing?

Thanks!

Thanks for following up. The funny thing is after experiencing this behaviour for about 24 hour, it has now stopped and album identification is now working normally. If i experience it again, I’ll follow up as you suggest.

1 Like

Hello @number6mi,

Thanks so much for the update! We’re glad :partying_face:

We’ll be here for you if it happens again :nerd_face: