How To Get In Touch With Roon Support
If you’re having a problem with Roon and something isn’t working as expected, you’ll want to make a post in the #support category.
To help our team resolve your issue, please make sure to describe the issue, and describe your setup.
Describe The Issue
When you start a thread in the #support category, make sure to include:
- What’s not working
- How often the issue occurs
This could be “every time I start the app”, or “every time I click a certain button”, etc.
If you’re having a crash or an issue that happens sporadically, it’s helpful if you can let us know an approximate time for when it last happened.
Describe Your Setup
It’s important that you include all relevant setup information so our team can get a clear understanding of the issue.
Your post should include:
- Details on your Core machine (OS, Hardware specs, Roon build)
- Details on your Remote(s) (OS, Hardware specs, Roon build)
- Networking details (especially what hardware you’re using, how everything is connected, and anything notable about how it’s all configured)
- Audio devices in use
- Library details (where your music is stored, whether you’re using a streaming service, how many tracks are in your library)
Including these details in your first post helps us resolve your issues faster.
In many cases, screenshots of your audio settings or signal path may help us resolve your issues faster.
Once you’ve taken a screenshot, upload it to Community using the Upload button:
Every post in the Support category is reviewed by our staff, so you don’t need to flag anyone down.
Click the New Topic button to get started