I'm not receiving any 1.8 marketing emails

Mine have been showing up in the Junk Mail folder.

Looks like you unsubscribed from our marketing list a while back, I just put you back on.

1 Like

@Kevin I believe I may have unsubscribed at some point as well. Can you please add me back on as well?

1 Like

@kevin I may have the same issue, can you please help? I can’t find a way to subscribe from My Account. Thank you.

1 Like

You’re already on the list, check your spam folder and be sure to mark contact@roonlabs.com as not spam!

Done.

3 Likes

Thank you for your prompt support
Dirk

1 Like

Be sure to mark us as not spam in your email client! That way it doesn’t happen again. :slight_smile:

When was the last time somebody was asking for marketing emails?
I think the folks in marketing are doing something right.

7 Likes

I don’t see any way to do that in iOS (14.4). A Google search didn’t help. Apparently, since iOS 13 the option to mark an email as “Not Junk” is gone. I thought moving the email to my In Box might automatically mark it as not junk, but that didn’t make a difference.

Thanks, @Kevin. Turns out I just needed to wait a bit longer. The email came through shortly after I posted. Thanks again!

1 Like

Please subscribe me to marketing emails.

Thanks.

Shows you how to unjunk https://www.macworld.com/article/3544230/the-problem-with-apple-mail-junk-filtering.html

1 Like

Looks like you’re already added! Have a look in your spam folder.

Would it be possible to publish today’s email somewhere on this forum?
Thanks in advance
Dirk

2 Likes

Thanks for the link.

It says, “… In the Junk mailbox, tap the arrow icon and swipe up to tap Mark as Not Junk…”, but the “Not Junk” option isn’t there.

I found many posts asking about this and pointing out the “Not Junk” option no longer being there, but no solutions mentioned.

That said, it’s not a big deal for me as it is rare I find anything in the Junk folder that shouldn’t be there.

Hi Kevin, if its not too much trouble I’d like to get added as well. Didn’t get todays email. Thanks!

1 Like

No sweat – done!

1 Like

You bet!

4 Likes

Thankd again!
Dirk

Thanks, Kevin. I’ve checked my junk folder and no sign of any email messages from Roon. I check it regularly and I can’t remember ever having had any marketing stuff from you. I’m puzzled.