Import date default to file modification time does not work

Roon core / Windows 10 pro / SSD CrucialMx500 2To

After i have copied my music library on a new SSD, all the music files got the same file creation time as the time of the copy.
Nevertheless, the file modification time (as shown in the view file info in Roon) is better to be used as import date default.
So, with the new SSD used as USB disk for my music library, I modified in Roon the setting: import date default from ‘file creation time’ to ‘file modification time’ and then, after I saved and Roon executed a background program, nothing was changed regarding import date to sort the library by date added because all the albums have still same import date default with this new SSD.

Regards.

It means after I changed the setting: import date default from ‘file creation time’ to ‘file modification time’, Roon still uses ‘file creation time’ as import date default.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello @DS21, my apologies for the delayed response but glad you found a solution! Please let me know if you have any further questions.