Import Playlist Problem on Innuos Roon Core

Innuos Statement Roon Core… Exported using Roon to PC Laptop with Roon Control.
All the files are in individual folders includeing the playlist. Put all the files includeing playlist into another folder.
Saved folder on USB Stick and then Imported USB Stick to another Roon Core (Innuos Zen) via USB on back of Innuos… and although the music shows up as just added the playlist does not.
Made sure the Music Drive was seeing both Itunes and M3u playlists and turned shared playlist on.

Thank You.

Are you manually exporting files, or performing a database backup from Roon and then moving the backup and restoring from Roon on the Innous Zen Core?

Hi Robert
No, just wanted to create a portable (USB Stick) Playlist/Files that I could Import to other Roon Core to share. .
Thanks.

I believe I am over my skis here, but I don’t think you can move playlists between Cores. You can backup Cores and move the backup file and music files, but not sure that only playlists can be moved between different cores.

Hey @Antonio_Long,

Ben here with the support team, welcome to the community! We’re excited to have you here and apologize that it was an issue that prompted your first post. I also want to apologize for the delay in my response. We’ve made some recent changes to the support team structure and some reports have experienced a longer response time than usual.

Following what @Robert_F mentioned, the best way to move playlists between cores would be by performing a Roon migration from one core to the other. The best way to do that would be to follow the steps on this migration article.

Let me know if you have any questions at all, I’ll be monitoring this thread for your reply :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.