Import scanned files to libary

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

NUC7i7DNHE Core i7-8650, build 756

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Fritzbox 7590, EtherRegen

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Auralic Aries G1

Description Of Issue

Since last year Roon is constantly trying to import scanned files into the libary. I have lots of exotic or very new albums, which are unknow to Roon. It’s driving me nuts, seeing this little wheel making his turns constantly. Is there a better solution than just deleting all unknown stuff.

Hi @Alexander_Koch

Apologies for the delay! Our team’s queue is longer than typical at the moment, but we’re working to get back to everyone as quickly as we can.

I’d like to enable some diagnostics on your account so we can take a look at what you’re experiencing here. Before I do this, may I ask that you please do the following and make a note of the time you do each:

• Reboot your Core machine.
  • Start up Roon and let the spinner go for ~5 minutes.
  • Reboot your Core machine once more.
  • Start up Roon and let the spinner go for another ~5 minutes.

This should allow the team to gain some insight into what you’re experiencing in the report. Once you’ve done this let me know the timestamps and I’ll enable diagnostics on your account. When the diagnostics report is uploaded I’ll send it over to our team for analysis.

Hi @dylan
hope I got you right.
first reboot 19:45 CET
second reboot 19:51 CET
I can imagine that you are pretty busy at present.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.