Import settings not shown

I just started my trial period of Roon and imported my large library of flac files which I ripped from CDs.

First I was very impressed about the way Roon presents me my library, this helps very much using the library.

But then I realised that some CDs very just missing. But in fact they are not missing but Roon uses its data to build the metadata. This results in very different naming for some CDs of the same (Global Underground) CD series:

There are three CDs of James Lavelle belonging to the Global Underground CD series and the album title is in a completely different naming schema for every CD?!

So I started some research and found a very promising knowledge base article https://kb.roonlabs.com/Import_Settings

I opened my Roon Remote on Android and searched for these “import settings” but unfortunately I only found these:

I run Roon Core on my QNAP NAS and have Roon Controller on my Android mobile.

How can I edit the import settings?

It looks like you are using a Phone. The Phone UI’s do not have access to all of the settings or editing capabilities. You will need to access the server from a PC or a tablet.

Example from a PC:

You need a larger device, pc, Mac or tablet.

Thank you for your replies. As I have neither a Windows running on may PC nor a Mac it looks like this is the end of the road for me, isn’t it?

As far as I have read there is not Controller Software for Linux available :frowning:

Yep. Sounds like it. Or run widows on an emulator under Linux.

It’s a control point he needs not a server.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.