Importing m3u playlist including korean letter

I hope to get correct answer for my question. I tried many times to import my playlist including korean pop list.

following is a part of my playlist.

#EXTINF:234,Ed Sheeran - Shape of You
040 Ed Sheeran - Shape of You.mp3
#EXTINF:219,헤이즈 (Heize) - 저 별
041 헤이즈 (Heize) - 저 별.mp3
#EXTINF:266,DEAN - 넘어와 (Feat. 백예린)
042 DEAN - 넘어와 (Feat. 백예린).mp

all the files are in same directory. When I add all the files for playlist. Roon only recognize “040 Ed Sheeran - Shape of You.mp3”. I believe it’s related with korean letter. How can I make roon import playlist including korean letter ?

Thank you.

Tagging @support.

Hi @min_hoon_lee ---- Thank you for the report and sharing your feedback with us.

Just to clarify, can the tracks in question be imported into Roon at all via a watch folder? If they indeed cannot be, when you click on “view” next to “Skipped Files” (Path: Settings - > Library) what message(s) are you receiving in terms of the cause?

-Eric

All the tracks are imported well and can be played.
I made the playlist through “MP3TAG program”.

If I can make the directory to playlist through Roon, I want to test it but I could’t faimd the way.

Plz let me know how to make a directory to a play list.

thank you.

Hi @min_hoon_lee ----- Thank you for the follow up and sharing your feedback with me. Both are appreciated!

My assumption is that you are generating an M3U file and trying to import that into Roon. If this is indeed the case, can you confirm that the M3U file is being accessed from the same storage location where your media is being accessed from?

-Eric

Yes, all the files are stored in the same directory. there are 100 files of mp3, but only 10 files are checked on Roon playlist. 10 files don’t include korean letter. If you need, I can send m3u file to you.

thank you

Hi @min_hoon_lee ----- Thank you for the feedback and your patience, both are very appreciated!

Moving forward, could you please try re-exporting the playlist as an m3u8 file and then try to import into Roon once more. If you don’t notice a change in behavior, may I kindly ask you to give the procedure listed here in our knowledge base a try.

Looking forward to your feedback!
-Eric