Impossible de detecter mon gold note ds1000 et d'utiliser roon

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Windows 10 professionnel 64 bits.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Box orange en ethernet, switch Cisco meraqui

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
j’utilise un gold note ds1000 connecté en ethernet

Description Of Issue
Je demarre Roon, impossible de detecté mon gold note ds 1000, pourtant roon detecte bien mon Apple TV.

If you want a bigger audience for your post, you need to post in English.

As i understand it, roon does not see your Gold Note device.
Can you see it on the network? can you ping it?

Just checked https://roonlabs.com/partner-goldnote
Your device is not listed there, so you need to connect it via USB/SPDIF, not via ethernet (RAAT)

We can find ways around posting in pretty much any language.

@Nicolas_chartrez Avez-vous lu les instructions de GoldNote sur la façon de le rendre visible à Roon? Vous devrez normalement activer cette fonction.

I wish I had paid more attention during my French lessons!:sunglasses:

What a pity, yet the gold note is1000
is roon, I hope the gold note ds1000 will be available soon via ethernet. He’s a top-flight streamer. Do you think it will be available soon?

I have no clue, i am just an innocent bystander.
You have to ask Gold or Roon support, but my best bet is Gold.

If you have a Raspberry Pi, you can connect your streamer with RoPieee in the meantime.
Works like a charm and protects you investment.

hello i am not aware that there is something to activate on the gold note ds1000?

Le Gold Note DS-1000 n’est Roon Ready. Vous devriez contacter le fabricant et lui demander si c’est quelque chose qu’il envisagerait.

Comme alternative, achetez un streamer reconnu par Roon et utilisez l’entrée coaxiale.

The Gold Note DS-1000 isn’t Roon Ready. You should contact the manufacturer and ask if this is something they would consider.

As an alternative, buy a streamer recognised by Roon and use the coaxial input.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.