Impossible lire radio (Impossible to listen to (live?) radio)

Bonjour
Les radios ne se lance pas. J’ai pourtant suivi le tuto pour les codecs missing mais rien ne va
Merci

Hi Gerald, welcome to the forum. Allow me to add a translation. I have also moved your post to the #support section of the forum.

Google translation:
“The radios do not launch. I have yet followed the tutorial for the missing codecs but nothing works”

You should probably answer the questions that you would normally see if you had opened the thread directly in the #support area instead of #uncategorized. This helps other people understand the situation and your setup:

Roon Core Machine

Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM)

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Your network gear (model of routers/switches), if on WiFi/Ethernet, and if you are using a VPN

Connected Audio Devices

Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.)

Number of Tracks in Library

Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks”

Description of Issue

Tell us about the problem you’re having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated!

bonjour,
les radios ne se lance pas. je suppose pour probleme de codec MP3.
j’ai installé le roon core kit rock sur un NUC.
A part les radios tout le reste va super (fichier sur disque dur, Qobuz …)
merci

Do you have local mp3 files on the disk and do those fail as well? (If you don’t have any, you could convert a FLAC or WAV file to mp3 and try with that)

Did you install the codecs correctly, following the instructions? (Did you unpack them the downloaded tar file)

Oui j’ai bien installé le fichier et unzip 2 fois

J’ai quelques fichiers locaux en MP3

J’ai également rebooté le core

Question : le problème pourrait il venir du bios du NUC ?

Merci

And do they play?

Question : le problème pourrait il venir du bios du NUC ?

Unlikely, the BIOS is just involved in the initial booting

aucun fichiers MP3 ne fonctionne

Then the problem is most likely unrelated to radio, but is caused by an inability to play mp3 files in general. The most likely cause for this is that you installed the codecs incorrectly.

• Please tell us the exact steps you did to install the codecs
  • Show us screenshots of how the installed codecs look in the file system of ROCK on your NUC. Include the file properties. (On a Mac, rightclick the file and > Get Info. On Windows, rightclick the file and > Properties.)
    (Posting screenshots it explained here: https://help.roonlabs.com/portal/en/kb/articles/screenshots)

sur la capture 2. j’ai fait le 2em unzip mais le fichier unzip est toujours present.
Je dois le supprimer ou le laisser ??

Thank you. This is NOT what you should have done :slight_smile:

You only need this file:

And it should be simply in Réseau\rock\Data\Codecs. Screenshot from Mac:

Bonjour,
Super ça fonctionne.
merci pour votre service au top !!!

1 Like

I’m just a fellow user but glad that I could help you make it work :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.