Inconsistent Qobuz label

Not bothering to share info on computer except to say I am using the latest Roon, but sometimes the qobuz label shows and sometimes it doesn’t and this seems to be by accident rather than design.

This has made it very hard to see what is actually in my purchased library and what is feeding from qobuz and I am worried it means I might double buy a download!

One situation it happens is when I click on an artist in my library it will show what is qobuz and what isn’t.

But if I search that same artist using the generic search function, in the album preview section it will show whether it is qobuz or not, but when I click on “more” in that album preview section there is no label as to my library or qobuz. Please can this be fixed?

Anyone?

Roon customer service?

Some screenshots of what you are seeing would help.

1 Like

Hey @DelPrado,

I’m sorry to hear about the inconsistent behavior you seem to be experiencing - we’d love to help, if this is ongoing.

I want to apologize for how long it took us to reply :pleading_face:

As @ged_hickman1 has asked (thanks!) could you please send us some relevant screenshots? Also, just to make sure, is the toggle turned on for Qobuz labels in Settings → General → Customize Album Display?

Thanks in advance :pray:

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.