Incorrect Lyrics - General Thread

Content you’re reporting an issue with

As per Roon, the lyrics to “'Dive” by Nirvana (track 1 on their well-known album ‘Incesticide’) are clearly incorrect. The lyrics shown are clearly the lyrics to “All Apologies,” another unrelated song which doesn’t even appear on ‘Incesticide.’

This is a fairly egregious error. I’m surprised that there isn’t an easier means of submitting incorrect lyrics notifications through Roon or even through a secondary source (I’m assuming the lyrics don’t come from AllMusic since they don’t appear anywhere on AllMusic). I would also advocate for a more structured means of posting about this in the meantime (which is why I named this topic “Incorrect Lyrics - General Thread” rather than something more specific to Nirvana). Do others agree that it might be helpful to create one space for all the lyric-related concerns? Perhaps there already is, and I’ve missed it. All apologies if that’s the case :nerd_face:

Have you made any edits to this content in Roon?

Is the album identified in Roon?

Is this content from local files, TIDAL, or Qobuz?

Screenshot of import settings

Description of the issue

I just found an issue with a song on my side too. It is an instrumental track and clearly some college kids had fun tagging it years ago in whatever source this comes from. Not sure where I can report this until I stumbled on this thread. Not even an option in Roon to disable the lyrics. I can see it is not in my file :face_with_monocle:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.