Innuos player disappears when Hegel amp off - bug?

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Qnap NAS: roon-1.7 build 610

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Hnifi switch 24

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Zenith MK3 player: v 1.7 build 571
Hegel H590 Amp

Description Of Issue
The MK3 player shows in Roon | About screen However it does not show as an Audio Device/zone if the Hegel H590 device it’s attached to is setup on USB input. If the H590 is off or in any other input then Zone/Audio device disappears.

I described the details and provided screenshots in this thread:

Hello @Luis_Salazar, and thanks for your report! I noticed you said the Zenith is still on 571, can you update to 610 and see if this issue persists? Also, does this continue if you try another device as your core? Let me know!

Thanks @nuwriy, the Zenith is listed as a Roon Bridge and it’s on the latest version. I can’t find a way to update it to a later version, if you know of a different way please let me know.

Also, I’m using the MK3 as a player only (I haven’t done the migration to core yet) and still using my original QNAP NAS as Core

I migrated the Roon Core to Zenith MK3 to see if that would fix the problem but it hasn’t. The problem is still happening and the Audio Device still disappears from Roon UI unless the Hegel is ON and setup to USB input.

Can Roon Support Help troubleshoot or debug this?

How do I open a ticket to have Roon support look at this bug and fix this issue?

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.