Installation Problems Roon software

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Nucleus

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Description Of Issue
I wanted to install new Nucleus+. I downloaded and installed Roon software on Mac and Windows. As soon as I open the app it closes immediately (crushes) in Mac and Windows.

If my Mac is not connected to the home network or the Nucleus is shut down, the app opens. As soon as I connect the Mac with the network or I power on the Nucleus, the app closes.

What’s wrong?

Hi @Christel_Busch,

Can you please use these instructions to upload a set of logs from your Mac or Windows PC affected by this issue?

I think, the problem is soluted. I did two things:

1. Restarted completely my home network
  2. Added the license key on https://roonlabs.com/coupon and signed in for an account yesterday (i had a wrong link from Hifi&Suite, my supplier of nucleus+)

Right now, i could start roon software in windows and i think it will also work on MacOS. Roon found nucleus+ as core, the software works and doesn’t shut down.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 4 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.