Intermittently can't play qobus tracks

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

mac mini mid 2011 roon 1.7 build 571

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

dlink dir-868L

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

usb to cambridge audio dacmagic 100

Description Of Issue

qobuz will intermittently pay tracks and then comes back with ‘this track is currently unavailabe from qobuz’ have logged in and out of quobuz in roon, restarted roon, restarted my roon core. Tracks play in raw qoubuz on its own. Plenty of memory free, pleanty of disk space free. Roon will happily play tracks from my nas.

Hi @gary_thompson,

Are you trying to play tracks from a playlist or by manually searching when this issue occurs?
Any change in behavior if you try logging out and back into Qobuz under Roon Settings -> Services?

I searched for the tracks as parts of albums. The albums included the lord of the rings (fellowship) complete score also the Telarc 1812 overture.

Regards

Gary

Hi @gary_thompson,

Does this issue occur with those albums consistently when you try to play them? Or do these albums sometimes work as expected?

Can you please let me know the exact local time + date + track of the next failure? I can enable diagnostics mode after receiving this info.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.