Internet radio gone

All my internet radio stations have disappeared after the latest software update - any ideas how to get them back without reloading them individually?

Hello @Alastair_Romanes,

Sorry to hear your radio stations have disappeared, can you please let confirm that you have restarted the Roon Application and are still seeing them as missing? Have you by any chance created a Backup of your library recently? One way to restore your internet stations would be to restore from a Backup as that would have them all saved for you. Please let me know when possible.

Thanks,
Noris

I have restarted the Roon application but still have no radio stations. Recent additions seem to have disappeared as well to be replaced by additions I haven’t made. I don’t have a backup.

Hello @Alastair_Romanes,

Sorry to hear that restarting the Roon Application provided no results on recovering your radio stations, this does indeed seem like strange behavior to me.

Moving forward, I have enabled diagnostics on your account so our technical staff can get some more insight into what’s going on here. What this action will do is the next time the application is active on your core device a diagnostics report containing a set of your Roon logs will automatically be generated and uploaded directly to our servers.

I will be sure to update you after the logs have been received by our servers and then we can add it to our tech team’s queue for review. I kindly ask for your patience during this process and am hopeful that our tech team can provide some more insight as to what exactly is going wrong here.

Thanks,
Noris

Thanks Noris. I’m also alarmed to see that Recents are very disordered following the update.

Hello @Alastair_Romanes,

There seems to be an issue retrieving your logs and submitting them to our team for evaluation. Can I please ask you to manually send them to us from your Roon Core? To do this you have to navigate to the Roon Main Menu -> Support -> I’ve already talked to support and enter the support ID that I have created for you so that we can review your logs, I PM’d you that Support ID Number. Please let me know after you have had a chance to do so and then I can confirm that the logs arrived and are in our queue for evaluation.

Thanks,
Noris

Hello @Alastair_Romanes,

I can confirm we have received your logs. I have added them to our queue for our team to review and will be in touch once they have completed their analysis. There is no further action required on your part at the moment. I appreciate your patience while our team has a chance to investigate and I will be in touch at the conclusion of the review.

Thanks,
Noris

Edit:
I apologize, but just have one quick question that I’m sure the team reviewing your case will also want an answer to:

Are the Radio Stations missing both when you access the Roon App directly through the Mac and also missing when accessing the Roon App through your iPad?